Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Private sick notes
- Insurance forms
- Holiday cancellation forms
- Medical reports
- Fitness to travel certificates
- Private prescriptions
- Some vaccination services.
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.
List of Fees
- Private Sick Note Patient/Employer - £25.00/27.00
- Private medical insurance claim form - £60.00
- Fitness to Travel Certificate - £35-45.00
- Holiday Cancellation Certificate - £50.00
- Private Consultation - £45.00
- Private Visit - £95.00
- Letters - £20.00 - £50.00
- Childminder’s Form - £92.50
- Freedom from Infection Certificate - £35.00
- Report on proforma/written report: 20 mins - £65.00
- Report on proforma/written report: 30 mins - £95.00
- Report on proforma/written report: 40 mins - £125.00
- Report on proforma/written report with examination - additional £55.00
- Insurance Report - £110.00
- Insurance Examination and Report - £190.50
- Insurance Supplementary Report - £40.00
- Employment Report - £129.50
- Employment Examination and Report - £209.50
- Examination and Report for: PSV, HGV, Taxi medical - £85.00
- Examination and Report for: Elderly Driver Medical - £115.00
- All other medicals - £85.00/£120.00
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.