Covid Vaccination Update
Canterbury Vaccination Centre, Sea Cadet Hub (Vauxhall Road, Canterbury CT1 1HD) is open during the following times for patients to attend for their COVID vaccinations who are eligible as below.
- Monday to Friday 08.30am – 5.00pm
Walk-ins are welcome or you can book an appointment online, on the national booking system or by calling 119 and asking for a Sea Cadet Hub, Canterbury.
Pfizer vaccines are available every day Monday to Friday for both appointments and walk-in.
Astra Zeneca vaccines are available on Wednesdays only for both appointments and walk-in patients.
Those that can vaccinate at the Sea Cadet Hub:
- Eligible 12-15 years of age with underlying medical conditions or living within an immunosuppressed household – 2 doses Pfizer 8 weeks apart.
- 16 -17 years and 9 months – one dose Pfizer currently under review by the JCVI for two doses.
- 17 years and 9 months, and up – two doses Pfizer, 8 weeks apart.
- Third Primary Dose – for those with underlying medical conditions with weakened immune systems – 3 Pfizer doses, the third dose 8 weeks after the 2nd dose
Cohorts 1-9 (50 years of age and up) and Health and Social Care Workers. This is the third Pfizer dose. It can only be given 6 month after the 2nd dose.
If a patient has an allergy to Pfizer, Astra Zeneca will be offered instead for the above following discussion with the onsite GP
There is parking available free of charge for three hours at the nearby Canterbury Retail Park in Vauxhall Road ( by Curry’s and M&S Foodhall) which is two minutes’ walk to the Sea Cadet Hub
Parking is available at the Sea Cadet Hub only for those with blue badges, elderly or frail, this is due to insurance indemnity.
Published: Oct 1, 2021
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.